Since ancient times cannabis people have consumed cannabis in more ways than just smoking. Our ancestors, too, enjoyed using flowers and concentrates and placed them on heated rocks to inhale the released vapors. Thankfully, you do not need to go through these similar problems as modern-day technology has changed all that. With cannabis becoming legal for recreational use in more states, more ways of consuming it have also emerged, and one of these options is using wax pens.
What is a Wax Pen
Wax pens that we also call wax vape pens are a progression of the dab rigs, and as the name suggests, they resemble a pen in shape. They are electronic devices with an inbuilt battery and a heating coil. They allow you to consume higher concentrations of THC or any other cannabinoid and offer great convenience.
How do Wax Pens Work?
The central part of a waxing pen is its heating coil. They make the whole process faster than traditional dab rigs. Once you power on a wax pen, the internal heating coil is immediately brought to temperature, so there is no waiting. Their small sizes allow the standard vape battery to produce the power needed to get the coils to their high temperatures.
You can preload the wax concentrates in the chamber before turning it on or do so as you turn the wax pen on. Once you load it, you can enjoy your seamless vaping experience.
Benefits of Wax Pens
Wax pens present several advantages as a means of consuming cannabis. These include;
- It prevents you from consuming toxins you would have otherwise consumed through smoking.
- Saves your marijuana: Wax pens allow you to consume your cannabis content conservatively and get the most effect from it with little to no wastage.
- Cost-effective: Wax pens allow you to save money you would incur getting glass dab rigs, and you still get a potent vaping experience and flexibility any advanced cannabis user will want.
- Flavor: wax pens give you the chance to control the temperatures allowing you to heat the wax concentrates at ideal temps for your desired flavor.
- Wax pens require little maintenance than rigs, and you can easily get replacements for most essential parts.
- It gives you more options and control over the waxes you are loading up.
Who Should Use Wax Pens?
Wax pens are excellent for people who are looking for more control and want to tailor their vaping experience to their tastes. Because the vapes come with a temperature control mechanism, you can heat different waxes to the flavor you want. You also have more options on wax concentrates.
Tips for Choosing the Right Wax Pen
- Consider the size depending on how discreet you want to be
- Consider availability of replacement parts
- The size of the battery determines the power you get
- Added accessories like LED lights and the heating levels
- Ease of cleaning the pen
- Invest in a quality pen which may mean you spend more, but it will prove cost-efficient in the long term.
- Buy from trusted brands who offer warranty of moneyback guarantees as proof of their product's quality.